Use of this site is provided by Network against Scam & Cybercrime subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Your access and/or use of the Website constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the website.
- Network against Scam & Cybercrime reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of the website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as modified. You should therefore review these Terms and Conditions regularly.
- You agree to use the website only for lawful purposes, and in a matter which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhabit the use and enjoyment of the website by any third party.
- The website and the information, names, images, pictures, trade marks regarding or relating to Network against Scam & Cybercrime are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. To the extent permitted by law, Network against Scam & Cybercrime excludes all liability for any loss or damages including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or damages, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the website, whether in contract or in negligence. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits or excludes Network against Scam & Cybercrime’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, fraud, or any liability which cannot be excluded to applicable law.
- Network against Scam & Cybercrime does not warrant that the functions and materials contained in the website will be: uninterrupted or error free; that defects will be corrected; that the website, or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs; or represent the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
All intellectual property in the website and the material or information it contains (including without limitation copyright, designs, database rights and trade marks (registered or unregistered) is and shall remain the property of Network against Scam & Cybercrime or its third party licensors.
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without authorization from Network against Scam & Cybercrime. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any licence by Network against Scam & Cybercrime to use any item displayed.
Materials in the website may be copied for personal use only on the condition that all copyright notices and source indications are also reproduced, no modifications are made and each relevant item is copied in its entirety. However, some materials have been published on the website with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Network against Scam & Cybercrime). All rights are reserved on these materials and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (as indicated within these materials).
Network against Scam & Cybercrime takes no responsibility for the content of external internet websites. Following links to any other websites or pages shall be at your own risk and Network against Scam & Cybercrime shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damages resulting from the use of such other websites.
Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the website including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information. Network against Scam & Cybercrime reserves the right to remove any such communication or material from the Website at its own discretion.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Nigeria. Any disputes shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Nigeria.
If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of the website must be terminated immediately.